Designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus or minus a fixed bias, Fairchild's Model 14 Biasing Pneumatic Relay provides versatility in its ability to provide either positive or negative biasing in a single unit. The output of the Model 14 relay is the sum of the spring bias, set with the Range Screw, plus a pneumatic input signal. (Po = Ps + K); where Po is output pressure, Ps is signal pressure, and K is the combined spring constant.
- Control sensitivity of 1/2" water column
- Balanced Supply Valve
- Aspirator Tube design
- Separate Control Chamber
- Mounting Bracket available
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) certification
- Allows use in precision applications
- Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation
- Minimizes downstream pressure drop under flow conditions
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Easy to install in the field
- Certification for use in all Canadian territories and provinces
See PUB103-005 for further information.