The Model 1500 Positive Bias Relay is designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus a fixed bias. This pneumatic relay provides high output flow at an output pressure that represents the input signal pressure plus a preset bias. The output of the relay is the sum of the spring bias, set with the Range Screw, plus a pneumatic input signal. (Po = Ps + K); where Po is output pressure, Ps is signal pressure, and K is the spring constant set by the Range Screw.
- Control sensitivity of 1" water column
- Large Supply and Exhaust Valves
- Soft Supply and Exhaust Valve seats
- A balanced Supply Valve
- Aspirator Tube design
- A separate Control Chamber
- Unit construction
- Allows use in precision applications
- Provides high forward and exhaust flows
- Minimises air consumption
- Minimises the effect of any supply pressure variation
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Allows service without removal from the line
See PUB103-005 for further information.