1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Midland-ACS range of 3/2 pilot solenoid operated poppet valves in stainless steel 316L for use on gases.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically designed for severe environments
- Ambient temperature range -20 ºC to +180 ºC (valve only - see solenoid specification chart for details)
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Designed for actuator control
- Large flow paths (up to 110 Cv)
- NACE capability option available
Working Temperature Range:
- 1/4" to 1/2" -20 °C to +180 °C (-4 °F to +356 °F)
- Low temperature option available -50 °C (-58 °F) - solenoid fitted (consult Rotork for product codes)
- Up to 12 bar (174 psi) maximum inlet pressure
- Minimum pilot pressure valve size dependent
Ports NPT (BSP Option Available):
- 1/4" to 1/2" NPT
- Pilot ports 1/8" or 1/4" (valve size dependent)
- Gases – filtered lubricated or non-lubricated air, inert gas, sweet (natural) and sour gases - NACE
- Liquids – low pressure hydraulic, mineral oil or water (please consult Rotork)
- Body & trim: 316L stainless steel
- Springs: 316 stainless steel
- Seals: 1/4" to 1/2" fluoroelastomer
1/4", 3/8"” and 1/2" Pilot Solenoid Poppet Valves have internal feed to solenoid, therefore can only be used 3/2 Normally Closed. If Normally Open or Separate Pilot Supply is required please consult Rotork.
See Rotork Midland Poppet Valve Catalogue for further details