Over 80 Rotork CP, GP and RC200 pneumatic actuators have been installed on well pads in Alberta, Canada...
The RC200 is an extremely compact pneumatic actuator. Its scotch yoke design is particularly suited for valves with high start or end torque requirements. It is available in double-acting and spring-return configurations with torque output up to 4,400 Nm (38,000 lbf.in).
The RC200 is available in a variety of configurations and an extensive range of options and accessories is available.
- Compact design in double-acting or spring-return
- Contained spring module for safety and convenience
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211/DIN 3337
- Pre-tensioned springs for safety
- Connections according to international standards
- Scotch yoke design provides high torque in the end positions
- Three-year warranty
- High efficiency, low air consumption
- Housing in anodised aluminium
- Standard temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +175°F)
- Actuators certified in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Certified suitable for use at SIL3 as a single device (IEC 61508)
- M1 handwheel manual override
- Adjustable travel stops in both directions
- High temp. 0°C to +150°C (+32°F to +300°F)
- Low temp. -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Arctic temp. -47°C to +80°C (-52°F to +175°F)
- Water or oil hydraulics
- Over travel
- RC200 Standard
- RCC200 Steel Cylinder
- RCC200 Firesafe
- RC88 High Torque Compact Actuator
- RC200-DOS Dosing Actuator
See RC200 literature page for further details.