Higher Pressure Selector Relay (M90)
The Model 90 Low Pressure Selector Relay is designed to select the lower of two signal pressures to provide a continuous output pressure to a control device. The Model 90 is recommended for dead end or low flow service in critical applications such as control loops requiring precise, automatic monitoring of signal pressures.
- Small, rugged design
- Soft seat construction
- Low selection differential
- Fast response
- Automatic switching
- Suitable for installation where space is limited
- Assures positive shutoff
- Allow precise control of switching function
- Well suited for control in critical loops
- Eliminates manual monitoring of signal pressure
See PUB103-072 for further information.