Process Control Actuators
Control valve actuators for control of flow or pressure in a process and motion control in other applications.
- CMA – These modulating actuators deliver a series of sizes suitable for linear, quarter-turn and rotary control valve and pump applications requiring exact position control and restricted continuous modulation. Optional Local Controls with LCD Display (linear, quarter-turn, rotary) as well as Local Controls with LCD Display Plus Supercapacitor Reserve Power Pack (RPP) (linear and quarter-turn only) units available.
- CVA – Uses advanced motion control technology to provide exceptional positioning and dynamic performance. Super-capacitors used for fail to position capability. Actuator calibration, configuration and interrogation are performed non-intrusively using wireless Bluetooth communications. Linear and quarter turn outputs available.
Heavy duty damper drives for air and gas flow control in boilers and heaters.
- LA2000 – A range of linear output drives with a variety of travel lengths to provides burner shroud and damper automation. These are compact and cost effective solutions to damper automation. LA-2400 LA-2500
- SM-1700/SM-5000 ranges provide proven reliability for dampers requiring rotary drives regardless of damper size.
- SM-6000 is the most accurate damper drive available, providing fast reaction time and high precision for unparalleled boiler air and flue gas control.
Find out more about Rotork's products by downloading the: