The Rotork App
The Rotork App provides intelligent control and communication capabilities for all Rotork IQ3 Pro actuators.
The app includes a virtual Rotork Bluetooth® Setting Tool Pro (BTST) and a valve configuration wizard, which enables the commissioning of valves to be easier and more convenient. A secure connection is established between the app and the actuator utilising 'PIN pairing' to gain access.
Data logs from the IQ3 Pro actuators can be extracted via the app, and exported to Rotork Insight 2 software or sent to Rotork's cloud-based intelligent asset management (iAM) system.
The data log files include; torque and operation, temperature, vibration, and event log information. Other metrics such as partial stroke profile, maximum starts per hour and motor run time are also available.
The Rotork app introduces smart features including:
- Dashboard with actuator details and easy navigation to all app functions
- Manual configuration allows engineers to commission the actuator
- Valve setup wizard enables easier and more convenient valve commissioning
- Setting tool function provides the user with a virtual Rotork Bluetooth® Setting Tool Pro (BTST)
- Data logs can be extracted via the app, and exported to Rotork Insight 2 software or sent to Rotork's cloud-based intelligent asset management (iAM) system
- Secure connection created by 'PIN pairing' between the actuator and the app to gain secure access and prevent unauthorised connection
- Resources provide quick access to a document search, wiring diagrams, and product registration
Rotork on the App Store (Apple iOS)
Download the Rotork app from the Apple App Store or scan the QR code.
Rotork on Google Play (Android)
Download the Rotork app from Google Play or scan the QR code.