Remote Hand Station for SI
The RHS enables safe and secure local monitoring and control of Skilmatic SI Range actuators installed in inaccessible locations.
Using the same display and controls interface from the SI, users can remotely operate, interrogate and configure the SI actuator from up to 100 m distance. Due to the familiar, feature rich interface, set up couldn’t be simpler using the Rotork Bluetooth® Setting Tool Pro supplied with the SI.
Duplicating the full functionality of the SI, data logs can be viewed and downloaded locally at the RHS instead of gaining access to the actuator. Power for the RHS is supplied by the actuator, removing the need for supplementary power supplies.
Features and Benefits:
- Installation using standard data cable, up to 100 metres away from the actuator
- Pole or wall mountable
- Replica of SI user interface, including setup and configuration
- Powered via the attached actuator (24 VDC output)
- Explosionproof option available
- Enclosure IP66 / IP68 (7 m, 72 Hours)
- Simple setup
- Actuator data logs available for viewing and downloading locally
See Skilmatic Literature page for further details.