Environmental legislation demands ever stricter efficiency and control of emissions from industrial boilers, furnaces and other power plant...
The CT Series linear damper drive was designed specifically for fuel air and auxiliary air applications on CE / Alstom / T-fired / Corner-fired boilers. The CT Series provides excellent and efficient control of the Secondary Air within the windbox and will withstand the extreme heat and vibration common in this application. Effective windbox control will reduce NOx and minimise carbon monoxide (CO) associated with poor fuel-air mixing and will maintain boiler thermal performance.
- Matching “pin-to-pin” replacement for legacy 2.5” x 5” cylinder drives
- High-temperature rated to +300 °F (+149 °C) with a C-400 positioner
- “Ultimate” rod gland cartridge can be replaced without cylinder disassembly
- Virtually no air bleed with a S-800 positioner
- Fail-open upon loss of demand signal (field reversible)
- Input 3 to 27 psi, 6 to 30 psi, HART®, Profibus®, Foundation Fieldbus®
- Remote mount positioner for ultra-extreme ambient temperatures
- Hazardous area classifications
- Various alarm and position switches and transmitter outputs
See Main Type K Catalogue for further details.