Environmental legislation demands ever stricter efficiency and control of emissions from industrial boilers, furnaces and other power plant...
The LX Series pneumatic linear damper drive is proven to be the most reliable, robust and premium quality drive for severe duty applications. A properly specified LX Series is capable of operating for millions of cycles in harsh applications with little or no maintenance.
- Type K will provide a cylinder to match the dimensions of the existing linear pneumatic or electric damper drive, eliminating costly field engineering, modifications or fabrication
- ‘Ultimate’ rod gland cleaning system cleans the piston rod as it retracts into the linear drive
- Wide variety of bore diameter and stroke lengths
- Discrete voltage input for Open / Close service
- Pneumatic, analogue or bus network modulating inputs
- Travel and alarm limit switches
- Continuous position feedback
- Remote mount positioner to remove electronics from high-temperature area
- Burner nozzle tilt
- SOFA nozzle tilt
- Mill hot / cold air isolation slide gates
- Mill primary air outlet shut-off valve
- Mill pyrite box cylinder
- Boiler bottom ash hopper sluice gate
- Baghouse inlet louver isolation
- Baghouse outlet poppet style isolation
- Baghouse and electrostatic precipitator ash hopper
- Burner extend and retract oil guns
- Emergency air doors on bottom of furnaces and fired heaters
See Main Type K Catalogue for further details.