Environmental legislation demands ever stricter efficiency and control of emissions from industrial boilers, furnaces and other power plant...
The Type K FasTraK retrofit damper drive has been pre-designed to provide a ready-made product to replace common, older legacy damper drives. After decades of damper drive retrofit, Type K has narrowed and refined the highest volume Series PM (Pedestal Mount) rotary damper drives to provide a Quick Ship upgrade solution. Experience maximum boiler performance with new Type K FasTraK damper drives.
- Guaranteed to ship in one week or less
- Replace non-performing damper drives with ‘Drop-in-Place’ retrofit
- Requires no engineering or field modifications
- Installs in a short time with only hand tools
- Will communicate with existing or new control system
- 12 Models covering the most common existing pneumatic or electric damper drive replacements
- The FasTraK drive will:
- Bolt to the floor where the old drive was mounted
- The existing link rod and clevis will attach to the FasTraK drive lever
- Simply verify envelope dimensions to assure that there are no external obstructions
See Main Type K Catalogue for further details.