AB - Quarter-Turn Manual
The AB range of quarter-turn operators have a cast iron housing and are intended for applications in chemical, power, waterworks, HVAC and most general industrial applications.
- Cast iron housing (ductile iron optional)
- Protected input shaft (Stainless Steel optional)
- 15 sizes up to 32,000 Nm (23,600 lbf.ft) output
- Ratios from 34:1 to 729:1
- Rugged construction for all environments
- Axial needle bearings
- Polyurethane coating.
- Stroke: 0 to 90º (+/- 5º adjustable)
- Stainless steel input shaft
- Ductile iron
- Various environments
- Padlockable hanndwheels
- Limit switches
- High and low temperatures
- Buried service
See AB Literature Page & AB Options Page for further details.