IW Mk2 - Quarter-Turn Worm
IW Mk2 Quarter-Turn Worm Gearboxes
The IW Mk2 worm gear operators have been designed to suit isolating duty motorised applications. The gearboxes include low lead angle gearing designed to be inherently self-locking, and offer an increased torque output per size compared to the previous IW range.
IW Mk2 worm gear operators are quarter-turn devices intended for the operation of ball, plug and butterfly valves.
21 sizes. IW3 to 13 torque range up to 203,000 Nm (149,725 ft lbs).
4 sizes. IW14 to 17 torque range from 250,000 Nm to 850,000 Nm (184,391 ft lbs to 626,927 ft lbs).
- Comprehensive gear ratios combined with a selection of auxiliary input spur gear reducers
- Inherently self-locking gearing
- Angular contact bearings supporting worm shaft
- Removable and repositionable output sleeve
- Repositionable baseplate facility
- High and low temperatures
- All types of environment
- Flexible extensions
See IW Mk2 Literature Page for further details.