MOW Mk2 - Modulating Worm
MOW Mk2 gearboxes include low lead angle gearing designed to be inherently self-locking, and offer an increased torque output per size compared with the previous MOW range.
The gearboxes feature a removable output sleeve to facilitate bore and keyway machining, and an indexable baseplate to allow on-centre or off-centre mounting to the valve flange without special machining.
- Totally enclosed bronze gearing
- Grease filled for life and fully sealed to IP67 as standard
- Comprehensive gear ratios combined with a selection of auxiliary input spur gear reducers
- Angular contact bearings supporting worm shaft
- Removable and repositionable output sleeve
- Repositionable baseplate
- Adjustable mechanical stops (at 0° and 90° ±5°)
- Inherently self-locking gear componentry