Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Reports To: Credit Controller
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Finance
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
Those Accounts Receivable Clerk will assist in the preparation and collation of information for the year-end external audit and liaise with the external auditors, as they are supporting the Credit Controller in the implementation and continuous monitoring of strong internal controls and processes across the business.
The core objective of this role is to manage the collections activities for the legal entity, as well as to provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred
- 1-3 years accounts receivable experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook , including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to accurately calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Assist with the year-end close process for IFRS Group reporting and local GAAP Statutory reporting.
The Successful Candidate
- Excellent data entry, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Customer service and negotiation skills
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.