Rotork valve actuators are supporting advanced environmental protection technologies at the Combined Cooling, Heating and Power Plant (CCHP)...
The ROM range of actuators can be enhanced with the addition of a self-contained control package to create a ROMpak actuator. This adds local controls, status indication relays, isolated control circuits and support for Rotork control options such as Folomatic, Pakscan™ and other bus systems.
Torque range 8 to 800 Nm (6 to 590 lbf.ft).
- Small, compact & lightweight
- Manual override
- Externally adjustable mechanical stops*
- Local control unit (local/remote, on/off)
- Status relays
- Phase rotation correction
- IP68 (10m / 100 hours)
- 12/24 VDC, 110/220 VAC 1-phase and 220/380/440 VAC 3-phase, 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Position indication via local mechanical indicator and LEDs
- -30 to +70 ºC (-22 to +158 ºF)† operation
* ROM and ROMpak 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 actuators only
† 12/24 VDC units are -30 to +65 ºC (-22 to +149 ºF)
See ROMpak Literature Page for further details.