Rotork Fluid Systems has completed the delivery of forty-four specially customised hydraulic valve actuators for sub-sea installations in...
Rack and pinion actuators often offer the most economical solution for quarter-turn valves that have a fairly constant torque requirement throughout the stroke.
RH (hydraulic) actuators are available in five body sizes to produce torque output up to 3,400 Nm (30,000 lbf.in) at operating pressures up to 250 bar (3,600 psi). They are available in either double-acting or spring-return configurations.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bodies
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders for corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated, anti-blowout pinion
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211 DIN 3337
- Complies with EN60529 (1991) + (A1:2000) for IP67M
- Certified suitable for use in SIL3 as a single device in accordance with IEC 61508
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU
See RH literature page for further details.