Rotork has won the contract to supply 2,500 ROM electric valve actuators for tunnel ventilation dampers on the...
ROM actuators provide quiet and reliable operation for all kinds of small ball valves and butterfly valves, as well as dampers and ventilation louvres. They provide local indication and manual override options together with a wide range of voltages.
Torque range 8 to 800 Nm (6 to 590 lbf.ft).
- Small, compact & lightweight
- Manual override
- Externally adjustable mechanical stops*
- IP68 (10m / 100 hours)
- 12/24 VDC, 110/220 VAC 1-phase and 220/380/440 VAC 3-phase, 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Position indication via local mechanical indicator
- -30 to +70 ºC (-22 to +158 ºF)† operation
* ROM and ROMpak 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 actuators only
† 12/24 VDC units are -30 to +65 ºC (-22 to +149 ºF)
For a more complete control solution, Rotork also offers the ROMpak range.
See ROM Literature Page for further details.