Rotork Australia has supplied subsea rack and pinion hydraulic valve actuators and subsea gearboxes for an innovative renewable...
We are well versed with supplying subsea product to meet the harsh conditions and stringent demands of subsea applications. The subsea product range encompasses actuator and gearbox designs for retrievable and non-retrievable applications. Our engineering group works closely with contractor and end-user engineers to meet specific project requirements.
- Hydraulic quarter-turn and linear subsea actuators in double-acting and spring-return configurations
- Subsea and splashzone trims
- Retrievable and non-retrievable designs
- Multitude of design options available
- Installed base dating back to 1992 at depths over 2,500 metres
- Smart Valve Monitor (SVM) partial stroke testing compatible
See publication PUB022-001 for further details.