Area Sales Manager, Water and Power
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Regional Manager
- Location: Houston, TX (Remote)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
The Area Sales Manager reports to the Regional Manager and is responsible for all sales related activities for Water & Power customers in the states of Texas, Lousisiana, Mississippi, and others.
The position is responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships with End Users, Engineering Consultants, Contractors, and Channel Partners.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Responsible for all sales related activities for Water & Power opportunities
- Develops and maintains relationships with End Users, Engineering Consultants, Contractors, and Channel Partners
- Effectively manages local channel partners (Manufacturer’s Representatives and Distributors) and maximizes the performance of these channels
- Monitors and pursues project sales as well as service and aftermarket sales at existing customers
- First responder to customer needs, while also engaging with and assisting the company’s Factory Service Group
- Delivers effective reporting / Rotork Customer Engagement (CRM) to ensure that data relating to their sales activities is recorded and shared with others when needed
- Keeps informed about our competitive position and the actions of competitors
- Works in co-operation with the Manager and other Area Sales Managers to develop a sales plan that is aligned with the goals of the Company
- Responsible for providing regular business forecasts for all products and services
- Generates monthly sales reports with the regional sales manager which can be used to accurately project a business forecast
- Proven experience with managing the techniques required to co-ordinate the sale of products and services on capital projects as well as to resellers and end-users
- Experience to effectively manage a channel partner network
- Engineering or similar technical degree
- Desire to deliver a quality product to both internal and external customers
- Exhibit tact and strong diplomatic skills when dealing with all staff, customers, and suppliers
- Knowledge of and experience with the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the sale of engineered industrial automation products or process equipment
- Knowledge of water and wastewater market
The Successful Candidate
- Sound time management and planning skills
- High level of self-motivation, independence, and self-reliance
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.