Inside Sales and Contracts Engineer
Rotork Office: Netherlands - Losser - Rotork Gears B.V.
- Closing Date: 31st May 2021
- Reports To: Customer Service Team Leader
- Location: Losser- Netherlands
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Contracts
- Contact: Sadaf Shaikh (email@example.com)
We are looking for an Inside Sales and Contracts Engineer in our Losser Facility to work alongside the External Sales team to build relationships with customers by the efficient turnaround of requests for technical quotations and conversion to orders.
Once the order is received, you will be required to load this onto the system and provide exemplary levels of service in managing the order through to fulfilment. Focus will primarily be on Catalogued products in handling all elements of the sales process from quotation, to order through to final delivery.
This is a great opportunity for you to work with engineering, purchasing and manufacturing departments to ensure the customers’ requirements are met in full and ensure that the customer is kept updated on order developments at all times whilst dealing with any issues in a proactive manner.
As the Inside Sales and Contracts Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional levels of Customer Service
- Responding swiftly and accurately to all customer queries within pre-agreed timescales
- Produce Sales Quotations, Pre-qualification documents, Technical Proposals and any other form of information required by the customer / potential customer
- Responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Ensure quotations are recorded accurately and in a timely fashion, to maintain departmental KPI’s
- Ensure accuracy of quotations, technical documentation, customer Purchase Orders and any other related documentation prior to issue to Contracts for booking in
- Progress/chase outstanding quotations within pre-agreed timescales and report accordingly
- Inputting of customer orders and changes using the company MRP system
- Use price lists to provide customers with accurate quotations and lead-times
- Identify and resolve order queries with customers and ensure that their requirements are correctly interpreted and fully understood
- Liaise and use negotiation skills with both customers and internal departments regarding delivery or special requirements
- Diligently and accurately carry out contract reviews of customer orders
- Work with the Engineering department to effectively prioritise and expedite engineered orders through to production release
You’ll likely have:
- Strong Customer Service experience - typically 2 years’ experience in relevant role involving basic concepts and procedures
- Basic Engineering or Technical knowledge
- Good communication skills, customer focused, strong multitasker and good at executing tasks
- High level of data input accuracy
- Ability to work independently and part of a wider team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to approach challenges with a proactive mindset and find solutions to problems
Nice to have:
- Experience in using ERP Systems
- Degree or Engineering / Technical Qualification -entry level role (or equivalent)
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.