Project Manager Engineering
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Jacqueline Woestemeyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Responsible for driving project delivery within the organisation. Leading a multi-disciplinary team you will deliver effective and fit for purpose solutions to our customers globally. Using the development life cycle you will be responsible for all or aspects of the development life cycle.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of projects within the organization, leading a multidisciplinary team and delivering effective and fit-for-purpose solutions to our customers around the world
- You will take responsibility for the goals and deliverables of projects and ensure they are completed on time
- You will be involved in the complete project process - from development to research and design to manufacturing - allocating assigned project resources wisely and being accountable for the costs incurred.
- You will oversee the design, implementation and testing and lead the design review process to ensure that solutions comply with relevant guidelines and standards
- You will present the solutions to all key stakeholders, and initiate actions if required.
- You will also create technical records and reports and provide technical support to all interfaces (sales / service etc.).
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Ideally, you have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, product design or industrial engineering or have a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience.
- You have relevant experience in project management, are familiar with modern methods (e.g. agile / scrum) and are used to leading complex projects in an industrial environment to success independently and on your own responsibility.
- You have proven experience in analyzing, designing, testing, debugging and improving existing as well as new products and enjoy driving innovation.
- You regularly use Microsoft tools and understand the importance of technical documentation.
- You are also characterized by strong communication skills, as well as a collegial and motivating way of working, and you are used to solving problems and making quick decisions.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.