- Reports To: Senior Quality Engineer
- Location: Bath
- Area Of Interest: Quality
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role is key to ensuring that the quality of components is continuously improving, providing a great product to our customers globally.
Reporting to the Senior Quality Engineer you will part of a team of skilled engineers and technicians based in the quality department working closely with Operational departments.
In this role you will identify failure modes in electronic products and components from customers and production lines, analyse PCBA defects, identify effective corrective and preventative actions and evaluate process or product problems reporting on all causes.
This role would suit a self-motivated professional person who has the confidence to communicate at all levels.
- Has a sound grasp of Electrical engineering principals
- Have completed further education within an Electronics engineering discipline
- Have experience of hands-on approach to fault finding PCBAs to component level
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes for PCBA with both SMD and leaded components
The Successful Candidate
- Has a methodical approach
- Places a high emphasis on attention to detail
- Relishes the opportunity to work as part of a team
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.