- Reports To: Workshop Supervisor
- Location: Leeds
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (email@example.com)
This role is to ensure that all service and repairs are completed effectively and efficiently and delivered back to our customers worldwide in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor you will be part of a large team within the Rotork Site Services division, working with Operation functions.
In this role you will carry out the repair or overhaul and test the units on the workshop test rig prior to creating and issuing a new test certificate, maintain the work area in a manner that ensures efficiency, safety and traceability, Complete in fill and submit in a timely manner documentations and ensure customer satisfaction through professional and efficient services.
This role would suit a problem solver who is an organised, motivated and enjoys working in a high performing team.
- Experience of working on Electrical/Mechanical Actuators
- Experience of working on Digital Control Systems
- To have a good understanding of basic electronics/electrical theories
- Have a good understanding of H&S within an Engineering/manufacturing environment
The Successful Candidate
- Enjoys working as part of a team and independently
- Is a good communicator who likes to achieve deadlines set
- Has the ability to probe for further information to identify issues
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.