CP range pneumatic actuators are a versatile, modular, scotch yoke design available in both double-acting and spring-return configurations. The compact and efficient design yields high torques even at low pressures. The design concepts found in Rotork's large, heavy-duty actuators has been applied to the CP range, which brings heavy-duty actuator qualities to small, quarter-turn actuators.
The actuator body is of rugged, ductile cast iron available in four body sizes. Cylinders are manufactured from carbon steel, electroless nickel-plated.
- Pneumatic actuators in double-acting and spring-return configurations
- Corrosion resistant cylinders
- Actuators certified to IP 66M/67M
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Actuators certified in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU
- Torque output to 4,500 Nm (39,800 lbf-in)
See CP literature page for further details.