Industrial Ethernet is becoming increasingly popular for connecting to industrial equipment for control and monitoring applications. Rotork offer both Modbus TCP and Profinet solutions.
Modbus TCP is an open standard that allows Modbus messages to be transmitted over an Ethernet network and Profinet is an open standard developed by the Profibus and Profinet organisation.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple integration with existing Ethernet systems
- Uses Rotork’s existing Modbus RTU database
- Bespoke webpages can be created for each
- Modbus TCP actuator
- Full status, diagnostics and control can be performed
- Supports 10/100 Mbps connections
- Uses an RJ45 connection for easy installation and site wiring
- Webpages feature built-in, customisable datalogging and alarm functions for Modbus TCP asset management
Download the Default settings file for the GW-7662 Profinet gateway when used in combination with compatible Rotork actuators. Apply the default settings file to clear any custom settings in the GW-7662 gateway and prepare it for communication with compatible Rotork actuators.
See Industrial Ethernet Actuators Flyer for further details.