Flowco, acquired by Rotork in 2013, has a dedicated team of specialist engineers offering breakdown, repair and replacement service to utility providers and contractors in the UK.
Flowco specialises in all aspects of flow control such as valves, electric actuators, penstocks, tidal gates, pumps and associated control systems. Its fully mobile engineers cover the mechanical, electrical and instrumentation disciplines backed up by their own machining and repair workshops.
Telephone: 01761 411 440
Fax: 01761 411 449
Unit 27 Midsomer Enterprise Park
- On site survey / health-check to assess the condition of actuator, gearbox, valve / penstock / sluice, drive arrangement or control system.
- On site repair and installation service.
- Supply and installation of new actuated and manual valves/penstocks - Flowco stock Dezurik valves.
- Repair and overhaul of tidal / flood flow controls.
- Workshop facilities include actuator torque test rig and full machine shop for the in-house manufacture of adaption kits and fabrication of support steelwork, flooring and hand railing.
- Repositioning of actuators outside of confined space.
- Confined space installation teams.
- Pump and compressors repairs and maintenance.
- Valve release service - freeing up of seized/tight valves and operating gear.
- Electric actuator training courses on-site or at our works.
- Electrical installation and control panels.
- Dedicated to waste water and Environment Agency maintenance and improvement schemes.