Area Sales Manager
Rotork Office: USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Closing Date: 31st August 2021
- Reports To: Sector Manager
- Location: New York, New Jersey or New England
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: New York, New Jersey or New England
The Area Sales Manager will manage the Northeast Chemical, Process and Industrial Sales Territory and assist the Sector Manager in business analytics.
This role is intended for a person with 0-3 years of sales experience to manage the Northeast Sales Territory (New England, New York and New Jersey) consisting of distributors, resellers, OEMs and end users. The territory has an existing base of business that the Area Sales Manager will need to grow.
In addition, this person will also work closely with the Sector Manager for business analytics such as sales analysis, data mining, monthly report generation and other data analysis.
- College degree required, technical degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, complex formulas, merging different data sources)
- Strong desire to sell to a diverse customer base
- Some experience in manufacturing, corporate or other work experience applicable to the role
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Is outgoing and self-motivated
- Has a strong desire to build skills to move up in an organization
- Travel within the territory 50% of the time with some overnight travel required
- Can thrive in a highly demanding environment
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably. Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.