Area Sales Manager
|Closing Date:||29th March 2019|
|Reports To:||Joe Libasci|
Outside Sales Manager – responsible for sales management of all Rotork products in a defined sales territory. Responsibilities include building sales and service activity through direct OEM accounts, authorized manufacturer’s representatives, distributors, end users and consulting engineers.
|Rotork Office:||USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Sales & Marketing|
Territory will be the Virginia area.
- Travel to customer sites and provide sales support duties to obtain orders for Rotork products. This will include product presentations, technical assistance including formalizing product specification and data sheets, respond to requests for quotations, follow up on sent quotations, close deals & finalize contracts. Also coordinate territorial service activities with Rotork field technicians and the Rotork Site Services team and provide assistance throughout all Rotork divisions to promote additional business
- Close sales in a professional and effective manner to ensure the meeting of specific goals and the generation of revenue by:
- Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on products and services
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends & government regulations
- Tracking project activity within the territory and providing accurate sales forecasts to General Manager on a regular basis
- Interact with other Rotork ASMs outside the territory to coordinate projects and develop sales strategies as necessary
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
- Establishing long-term, ongoing repeat relationships
- Meeting established sales and revenue goals
- Resolving problems with products and services
- Research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Managing manufacturer’s representatives sales activities in the assigned territory, including developing sales strategies, tracking their incoming sales and targeted accounts, and confirming commissions
- Regular overnight and occasional international travel should be expected
- Preferred engineering background with an aptitude to learn the products and understand the industries they are used in. Prior sales knowledge is preferred but good people skills essential. Individual must be organized, reliable and presentable. A clean driving license is also required
- 4 year degree in an engineering discipline preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Please send fully up to date CV and full letter of application, stating how your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.