- Reports To: Client Support Group Lead - Americas
- Location: Canada, Rochester, NY, Houston, TX, Mexico
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
The individual will contribute to the success of the Client Support Group by showing dedication to quality in every aspect of the job.
This role has the accountability for providing technical support to all customers on all Rotork products and meeting the needs of internal and external customer requirements as well as continuing to improve the level of support with innovative ideas that contribute to increasing the level of support and market share.
Reporting to the Client Support Group Lead - Americas, this person will be responsible for providing product training to internal and external customers.
- Background and/or experience with electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics – 3 years minimum
- Experience in customer service – 5 years minimum
- Familiarity with Rotork Controls and Fluid Systems products
- Familiarity with serial communications systems such as Modbus, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus, Pakscan® (Rotork proprietary system), wireless systems, and Ethernet Protocols is a plus
- Familiarity with augmented reality tools (HoloLens) to support customers in the field
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required, spanish preferred
- Willing to travel on short notice. Up to 40% travel
The Successful Candidate
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, and product manuals
- Comfortable working with customers at all levels and technical abilities with computers, mechanical devices (gears, actuators), hydraulic and pneumatic systems, electrical test equipment, and DC and AC voltages (range from 5 VDC to 600 VAC).
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relations
- Effective communication and the ability to explain technical issues to people of all skill levels
- Independently perform detailed assignments with a high degree of accuracy
- Work within stringent deadlines to complete assignments
- Ability to conduct research (online, internal documents)
- Proficient in computer operation, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft D365)
- Rotork software: Helpdesk system, MTMS, NCR/FNCR System, Insight, SharePoint
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.