Electrical & Automation Engineer
|Closing Date:||29th February 2020|
|Reports To:||Engineering Manager - Research & Innovation|
The Electrical & Automation Engineer reports directly to the Team Leader/ Senior System Integration Engineer.
|Division:||Rotork Fluid Systems|
|Rotork Office:||Italy - Lucca - Rotork Fluid Systems Srl|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Engineering|
The Electrical and Automation Engineer designs and develops projects related to Innovation and Advanced development of new technology and integrated systems.
He/She carries out feasibility analysis, defines the design phases, follows the development of the projects respecting time, costs and qualitative levels. He/She applies the best practices of electrical, mechatronic and automation engineering in order to guarantee the projects goals. He/She ensures the developing of prototype actuators and laboratory tests useful to validate the assigned projects.
The role requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Automation Engineering or proven equivalent experience
- Previous industrial/University/Spin off design experience
- Fluent professional English
Functional/ Technical Competencies:
- Proven experience of analysing, designing, debugging, & enhancing existing/new products used in an embedded application
- Experience with control software development using the main automation programming platforms (LAbview)
- Experience with HMI & SCADA development
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.