- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Location: Rochester
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (email@example.com)
This is a key role providing technical support for a wide range of valve automation products, implementing electrical solutions to existing products meeting the specifications of global customers.
Reporting the Engineering Manager, in this role you will be part of an engineering team working with supply chain, sales and engineering functions.
In this role you will modify standard product or research, specify and integrate 3rd party products to meet customer requirements as necessary, generate Bill of materials, assembly instructions, operations manuals and test instructions as required for both standard and nonstandard product and provide technical support for internal and external customers on electric valve actuator products.
This role would suit a good communicator who is organized and is focused on providing customer solutions.
• Experienced in PLC programming
• An understanding of single phase and 3 phase motor electronic controls
• An understanding of electromechanical machines and electronic controls.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in a similar position and an electrical engineering degree
The Successful Candidate
• Has working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Has the ability to read wiring schematics/diagrams
• Driven and focused on providing technical solutions
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.