|Closing Date:||30th November 2020|
|Reports To:||Engineering Lead|
Location: Winston Salem, NC
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Skill to effectively construct component and assembly drawings that clearly communicate component details and product assembly requirements
• Four years minimum experience with and proficient in SolidEdge 3D solid modeling application
• Experience with die casting design, injection molded plastics design, precision machined parts, and mechanical aspects of PCB design. (ideal)
• SolidWorks, Microsoft Word and Excel experience would be a plus
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
• Geometric tolerancing experience as related to developing detailed dimensioned drawings of precision components
• Manufacturing processes experience as related to developing detailed assembly drawings containing a high degree of product variation
|Rotork Office:||USA - Winston-Salem - Rotork Fairchild Industrial Products Co|
|Area Of Interest:||Engineering|
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.