Engineering Graduate - Italy
- Reports To: HR Project Manager
- Location: Lucca, Italy
- Area Of Interest: Early Careers
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
Being part of our Global Graduate Programme at Rotork provides exciting opportunities to truly develop and shape your career in the long term.
We need people who have the desire to make a difference, are eager to learn and have the talent to support our plans and grow with Rotork.
You will take part in a 2-year programme where you will actively participate in the delivery of our vision; being the leader in intelligent flow control and enabling a sustainable future.
As an Engineering Graduate at Rotork, you will rotate around the business to gain relevant experience across the engineering function and have the opportunity to undertake an international placement, giving you a unique perspective of our business. Our programme aims to deepen your understanding of the profession and of yourself, develop your professional skills and build your local and international network. You will be the main player of your success at Rotork and we will support your professional development into a long-term career with us. Taking part in Rotork’s Global Graduate Programme is taking part in a world of possibilities where innovation is at the heart of everything.
From day one you’ll be an important member of our team, with opportunities to genuinely support Rotork’s growth agenda, including:
- Fulfilling requirements of the development life cycle from research and concept through to final manufacture including developing new feature product enhancements & new innovative products
- Participating in design reviews to understand the methods by which Rotork designs and solutions that comply with specifications and standards
- Presenting project solutions and analysis results to key stakeholders
- Developing and executing functional and non-functional test specifications to ensure compliance to requirements
- Development and preparation of technical records and reports as may be necessary to demonstrate compliance with associated specifications and any relevant standards
- Use of continuous improvement tools & technologies to improve what we do and how we do it
- Support for key internal and external stakeholders such as Sales, Production and Quality Departments
- You’ll have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Software, Firmware or Electronic Engineering
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll have a thirst for learning and the ability to be fully flexible to adapt to new opportunities
- You’ll be a team player that shares knowledge and insights and thrives in a dynamic environment
- You’ll have a strong level of initiative and problem-solving skills
- You’ll have a real passion for Engineering and the desire to make a difference
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.