Field Service Engineer Germany
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Jacqueline Woestemeyer (email@example.com)
We, Rotork, are the world's leading manufacturer of actuators for industrial valves of all kinds as well as control systems, valve gearboxes and innovative explosion-proof products for measurement and control technology with more than 3,200 dedicated employees worldwide
Currently we would like to strengthen our team in Germany (nationwide) - preferably with you:
- You will mostly work for our customers in Germany and abroad and will be on the road in the exciting sectors of oil & gas, petrochemicals, water and power generation.
- You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and commissioning of our complex and innovative products and solutions.
- You identify faults and carry out inspections, risk assessments and quality checks.
- You create corresponding reports and initiate further measures if necessary.
- You participate in workshops and accompany projects in HSE.
- You will train our contacts and represent Rotork Site Service to our customers with your good work.
- You have a technical education in the field of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering and, ideally, first practical experience in the task area.
- You have knowledge of valves, actuators and digital control systems.
- You also have a good understanding of basic electronics, electrical and fluid engineering theories and are able to use electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic circuit diagrams as well as test and calibration tools.
- Strong communication skills in German and English, as well as a structured and independent way of working are a matter of course for you.
- You also enjoy travelling and are used to acting in a customer and service-oriented manner.
The successful Candidate
- Is able to travel between 50-75% of the time.
- Demonstrates excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- We are looking for a "doer" with a hands-on mentality and creative as well as analytical skills.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.