Field Service Technician
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Service manager
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (email@example.com)
This is a key role in providing essential service plans to our customers and their sites, reacting to various technical faults and planned maintenance of our products.
Reporting to the Service Manager, in this role you will be part of a National team of Field Service Engineers providing a prompt and effective service to resolve customer issues as they arise.
In this role you will identify faults, repair, test and modify actuators in the field, carry out mechanical and electrical installations of actuators and associated retrofit adaption of components, pedestals and drive shafts and completing accurate and technical site visit reports for each job.
This role would suit a determined problem-solver, who can think logically for troubleshooting issues and has the willingness to travel extensively with overnight stays included.
- Technical experience and/or relevant knowledge of valves, actuators and digital control systems
- Good understanding of basic electronics, electrical and fluid power theories
- Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and utilization of common test and calibration tools
- Experience of working in a practical engineering environment
The Successful Candidate
- Demonstrates the ability to work in stressful situations with difficult clients who are focused on an expeditious resolution
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.