Inside Sales Engineer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Jacqueline Woestemeyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Work alongside the External Sales team to build relationships with customers by the efficient turnaround of requests for technical quotations and conversion to orders. The role will require you to produce timely quotations for a range of standard and customised solutions to meet the customer's specifications. You will then be required to discuss this with the customer.
- You are the contact person for national and international customers work as a team with the external sales team
- You will provide commercial and technical customer support and develop product- and customer-specific solutions
- You produce competitive quotations according to customer specifications
- You follow up on the status of our offers and support in commercial and technical order processing
- You act as a link between customers and internal departments within max process GmbH and Rotork Group
- Technical or Commercial background, ideally with experience in technical sales
- Technical understanding
- Ideally, you have a background in electrical or pneumatic drives, control or automation technology
- A high level of customer focus
- Communication Skills, fluency in German and good command of English
- We are looking for a Team player with hands-on mentality and high self-motivation
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.