Inventory Control Coordinator (Cycle Counter)
- Reports To: Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Inventory control for the Rotork Factory and support in other areas, including, but not limited
to: Operations, Engineering, Administrations, Finance, Purchasing, and Sales/Service.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this individual will complete daily cycle counts for RFS, Electrics, Spares and Gears including: Running cycle count report, conducting inventory count, entering results in MTMS, and issuing the weekly cycle count result report.
This role provides the opportunity to manage the negative stock report to reduce negative stock inventory by investigating, understanding and troubleshooting negative stock variances.
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- MS Office Suite experience; Intermediate level
- 1-2 years inventory management experience, preferred
- 1 year manufacturing experience, preferred
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift to 50 pounds
The Successful Candidate
- Interpersonal savvy
- Able to build relationships with internal and external teams
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of inventory systems
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.