- Reports To: Plant Manager
- Location: Leeds
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an exciting opportunity which is key to driving the improvements and enhancements in our gears manufacturing site, streamlining new and existing processes in order to maximise the productivity.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, in this role you will be working as part of a small team supporting the Production and Operation departments.
In this role you will ensure the effective implantation of new products into production, identify, design and capex justification of new equipment and production aids, identify wastes within the operation areas, capturing opportunities and generating solutions for operational improvements.
This role would suit a person who always has strong problem-solving techniques and champions lean concepts and philosophies.
- Experience of using AutoCAD
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Experience of working in Industrial Assembly (desirable)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Suite
The Successful Candidate
- Sets themselves stretched targets and does not settle for average results
- Is highly motivated and able to engage and motive others
- Possesses the ability to effectively spearhead and direct others
- Has a can-do attitude and a strong will to succeed
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.