- Reports To: Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (email@example.com)
We have a great opportunity for a Material Controller to work with our Suppliers to schedule and expedite material for delivery at the right time, to achieve the production schedule and the customer requirements.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and supported by the Supply Chain Engineer (Supplier), this role is key in the management of inventory levels and mitigation of potential risks to supply.
In this role you will be actioning daily exception messages, maintaining system parameters and ensuring deliveries are received on time in full whilst maintaining the optimum levels of inventory.
This role would suit someone with experience in inventory management who is looking for a varied role within a performance driven organisation.
- Experience in the use of ERP systems
- Experience with and sound knowledge of the basics of inventory management
- Good level of IT understanding, including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
The Successful Candidate
- Experience in inventory and material control within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Good attention to detail, with a methodical and logical analytical approach
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.