Rotork Office: USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Closing Date: 31st March 2021
- Reports To: Plant Manager
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Area Of Interest: Production
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
The production manager will have responsibility for safety, quality, efficiency and cost control of the production and production control operations. The position oversees production control, product assembly, spare parts assembly, manufacturing, warehousing and shipping / receiving for a multi-divisional organization.
An important part of the job will be to increase productivity by providing best practice solutions in the business process to drive on time delivery.
Other functions involve preparation of program budgets, facilitate various programs around the company, manage labour, manage internal material flow and interview and supervise/develop employees.
· Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong leadership skills
· Track record demonstrating the ability to handle problems quickly and efficiently
· Ability to cultivate a culture of team involvement and operational excellence
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
· Can provide and accept feedback
· Has a desire to know staff and work with them to help the organization succeed
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.