|Closing Date:||5th December 2019|
|Reports To:||Purchasing Manager|
You ensure the procurement of all materials.
|Location:||Langenzenn (close to Nuernberg)|
|Rotork Office:||Germany - Langenzenn - Rotork GmbH (Rotork Germany Headquarters)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Purchasing|
- Ensure the procurement of materials
- Negotiate prices and terms of delivery with national and international suppliers and draft the necessary contracts
- Analyse, initiate and guide projects and make-or-buy decisions
- Support the supplier management, by selection, qualification and continuous development of new and existing suppliers
- You are part of the project team and are responsible for the procurement process of the components, as well as for monitoring the target costs (design to cost) during product development
- Technical degree with at least 3 years professional experience in the purchasing department of an industrial company
- Good technical knowledge as well as experience in the procurement of mechanical components
- Very good communication skills in German and English language are necessary
- We are looking for a team player with hands-on mentality
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.