- Reports To: Quality Manager
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Quality
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Quality Engineer will provide quality assurance support to the product development team, resolving bugs, defects, and other potential issues and ensuring that products meet customer specifications.
The Quality Engineer will ensure products meet the organization’s and customers’ quality and product integrity requirements.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, this person will be supporting product development or operations team by providing analysis and expertise throughout the inspection process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
- Three years of related experience required.
- Strong ability in reading and interpreting complex drawings/blueprints to understand parameters of components/products.
- Knowledgeable in the use of inspection and test equipment including, but not limited to micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, height gages, gage pins, gage blocks, and thread gages.
- Knowledgeable about current quality system standards such as ISO 9001 preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The Successful Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to serve as a liaison with developers, project managers, and customer support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with basic GD&T preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Excel and Word required.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.