Rotork Office: USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Closing Date: 30th April 2021
- Reports To: Plant Manager
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Quality Manager is responsible for maintaining and improving the organizations QMS, ensuring standards are met and improved as necessary to maintain ISO certifications, and ensuring the quality and reliability of all products and services meet customer and regulatory requirements.
As a manager of 2 quality engineers and 1 quality technician, this role will seek to elevate the teams technical and non-technical capabilities.
Additionally, the Quality Manager will seek to reduce NCRs, support with escalations, and reducing waste from the inspection process.
- 5 years of relevant experience, with 2 years of management experience
- Technical background from an industry or mechanical perspective (instrumentation, control hardware, software, motor control, electromechanical design, engineering, etc.)
- Prior ISO9001 experience
- Proven success developing and managing QMS in a production environment
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Is able to lead people and get results through others
- Is passionate about process improvement and quality
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.