- Reports To: Divisional Finance Director
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Finance
- Contact: Fabiola Corradetti (Rotork.Recruitment@rotork.com)
This role is key in analysing the performance of the Finance division as you support DFD with financial control across the APAC region, where you will have a lot of varied exposure in finance across Rotork.
Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director (DFD), you will also support the Regional Finance Manager (RFM) in covering their geographic territory as well as our Chemical Process Industrial (CPI) end market.
In this role you focus on Finance, Planning and examination (FP&A) and improving the control environment. Your responsibilities will stretch across operational, control & governance, budgeting & forecasting and other Group activities.
This role would suit someone from an FP&A background with excellent communication skills at all levels, looking for a varied role where you will have exposure across Rotork Finance.
Contract Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
• Financial reporting and auditing
• Managed the financial impact and outcomes of a variety of business or commercial issues
• Proficient in spreadsheets, MS Office and used several ERP systems
• Familiar with financial consolidation tools (SAP BPC, Hyperion) and capable of writing extract reports
The Successful Candidate
• Has excellent communication with key stakeholders at all levels
• Able to balance the short-term focus on results with the longer-term interests
• A team player, able to work autonomously
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.