Senior D365 Solutions Architect
Rotork Office: UK - Bath - Rotork Controls Limited, UK - Leeds - Rotork Gears UK, UK - Chadderton - Bifold
- Closing Date: 30th June 2021
- Reports To: Head of DevOps and Architecture
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (Ana.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Locations: Bath, UK,Leeds, UK, or Manchester, UK
Our Global IT department is growing and undertaking a significant IT transformation programme to replace a large number of heritage systems with MS Dynamics 365. You will bring your expertise and act as the organisational expert with the given subject area (Sales, FinOps etc) as well developing the overall concept and vision of a systems solution and lead the development effort. You’ll be able to translate functional requirements into an effective architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Lead platform solution architecture activities (e.g. workshops) with stakeholders to understand business requirements, overcome barriers and gain buy in
- Create the technical vision from business requirements and lead the development of a systems solution
- Own the interim and long term strategic roadmap for how the solution will be used in Rotork
- Provide comprehensive guidance on the development of solutions to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, polices, standards and practices
- Develop and maintain a solutions architecture for IT applications and related business processes, and provide solution assurance
- To be successful in this role you will have Microsoft Dynamics 365/ D365 experience primarily in CE (Customer engagement) and FINOPS (finance and operations).
You’ll also have:
- Degree or relevant qualification in Computer Science Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative discipline
- Demonstrated success at utilising key solution partners to achieve best-in-class offerings and maintaining high levels of service and client satisfaction
- Deep understanding of emerging technology platforms and solutions-service capabilities
- Broad technical knowledge of Microsoft ERP (D365),CRM, Power BI, Applications and Azure Cloud services
- Experience of large technology projects, including strategic and tactical planning plus implementation, analysis, design, and deployment
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations. Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.