Service Control Lead
- Closing Date: 7th October 2022
- Reports To: Quality and Change Manager
- Location: UK, Bath
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Peter Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a key role to ensure the introduction and transition of new, heritage or enhanced IT services is effective in line with best practices. It is a pivotal role where you will have a huge influence in the success of the Service Transition process.
Reporting to the Quality and Change Manager, this role is positioned with 2 reports to make up this small but nimble and effective team.
In this role you will collaborate with all team members within the quality and governance function to establish an approach to IT service transition/ change, effectively manage these through from cradle to grave and fully document all required services. You will have the opportunity to have a small team built as you begin this role as this space is shifting over to a new set up.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, able to thrive during prolonged periods of change and committed to the success of projects with accountability and excellence at the forefront of thinking.
- Experience with Change Management and Service Transition with competency through ITIL v3
- Ability to Identify the impact of changes to IT services
- Appreciation of IT services, services architecture and service readiness
The Successful Candidate
- Will be adaptable to and be able to thrive with change
- Have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels across multiple business functions
- Be able to remain customer and business focused during busy periods
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.