|Closing Date:||31st December 2019|
|Reports To:||Service Manager|
Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market-leading solution provider for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, water and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
About the Position
The purpose of this position is to provide a first class field response to our customers, through the co-ordination and planning of our Field Service Engineer.
|Rotork Office:||USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.|
|Area Of Interest:||Service|
- Receive service requests by phone, post, email from customer and give advice and recommendations where appropriate
- Ensure new service requests are acknowledged within 24 hours
- Provide commercial quotations to meet customer’s needs. Including the selection and pricing of spares and estimating site labour content (typically within 24 hours)
- Follow up quotations with customers to secure future business (typically within 5 working days), and track success / hit rate.
- Schedule the Field Service Engineers activities to achieve maximum efficiency, utilisation and profit
- Raise service calls to the FSE’s for each job
- Co-ordinate and expedite where necessary, stock control and movement to enable job completion
- Produce method statements and Risk Assessments in line with customer requirements
- Provide technical support and advice to customers by telephone or email
- Receive PO’s and check terms and conditions where relevant
- Raise Pro-forma invoices where necessary
- Assist with review of engineer’s reports and instruction for invoicing, approve engineer time sheet data.
- Generally assist the Supervisor with the day to day running of the Service Department including the use of the Service Management System
- Stand in for the Service Supervisor during holidays
Functional/ Technical Competencies:
- Technical qualification in Mechanical or Mechanical/Electrical engineering or sound engineering background
- Sound commercial background desirable
- Working knowledge and understanding of actuators
- Proficient Microsoft Office
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.