|Closing Date:||18th October 2019|
|Reports To:||Operations Manager|
The Shipper Receiver, reporting to the Operations Manager, is responsible for the safe, effective and efficient processing of goods in and out of the premises and to ensure that inventory is accurate at all times.
|Rotork Office:||Canada - Edmonton - Rotork Controls (Canada) Ltd - Edmonton|
|Area Of Interest:||Shipping|
- Meet truck drivers to view incoming goods and off load goods via crane / forklift
- Responsible for verification of goods prior to receiving and to ensure all inventory transactions are processed accurately; matching physical pieces to system transaction.
- Ensure goods are stored in a safe appropriate manner at all times; maintaining bin locations, standardized tagging etc.
- Maintain the housekeeping of the common areas of the warehouse and yard.
- Complete physical counts on a weekly basis; assist with any discrepancies.
- Prepare goods for shipping i.e. banding, shrink wrapping etc.
- Prepare paperwork for all outgoing orders.
- Communicate with the transport carriers for all outgoing goods.
- Work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment to ensure key deadlines are met.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Valid forklift license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in shipping/receiving.
- Must be a team player with a “Customer First” attitude.
- Knowledge of and experience with the use of Microsoft Office®, plus ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Exhibit tact and strong diplomatic skills when dealing with all staff, customers and suppliers.
Please apply directly with a resume. We thank every candidate for their interest, however only candidates selected for further assessment will be contacted.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.