- Closing Date: 23rd September 2022
- Reports To: Team Leader
- Location: Leeds, Bath or Manchester
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: IT
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (email@example.com)
This is a key role within a dedicated specialised team, developing and implementing new engineering toolsets and lean improvements across multiple sites contributing to one of the largest Dynamics-365 rollouts globally.
Reporting to the Team Lead, in this role you will be part of a Software development team within Engineering Services, liaising with operations, sales, engineering and multiple ISV’s across the globe.
In this role you will be working in an agile team, designing and developing systems to improve the efficiency of multiple global sites through lean initiatives, including developing complex product configurator models for quotation through to manufacture. You will be automating the conversion and simplification of previous heritage systems and working with the team to develop new solutions including automatic quotation document generation, bill of material generation, assembly paperwork and automated CAD dimensional drawings.
This role would suit a process driven person who is able to work within a team to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Experience in multiple programming languages including asp.net, C#, SQL and Json
- Degree level education or relevant experience, in a software engineering or science discipline
- Desirable experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with mentoring, coaching and leading small teams
The Successful Candidate
- Is methodical and enjoys troubleshooting
- Has excellent verbal and communication skills
- Can identify, investigate and resolve problems
- Can work to tight deadlines and switch priorities quickly
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.